Canton Court Luxury
Canton Court Townhomes
List Price: Starting in the $400's
3 & 4 Bedrooms | 3 Full & 1 Half Baths | 2-Car Garage | 2 Decks
Why We Love Them
1. High End Finishes. These homes have all the bells and whistles you're looking for at a great price. The open floor plan includes wide plank wood floors, crown molding and recessed lighting. The gourmet kitchen has granite counters, stainless steel appliances, and breakfast bar. The bedrooms have an exceptional amount of closet space. The upper level has a great room with a wet bar that leads out to the two tiered rooftop deck.
2. Decks, Yard & Parking. The two tiered decks add even more space to entertain or to unwind. The panoramic views span the Inner Harbor and city skyline and is one of the highest points in the area. Each home also has a fenced rear yard providing a convenience space for ground level entertainment or space for the family pet. The two car garage is perfect for city life and commuters - no need to look for a parking spot after a long day. The garage also provides extra storage space!
3. Time To Choose Your Finishes. You still have time to choose finishes to make one of these homes your own! Additionally home can be finished and delivered in 45-60 days. Make your selections and pack your bags!
4. New Construction Tax Credit. These newly constructed homes are eligible for the New Construction Tax Credit. Click here to see more details.
- Ceramic tile in foyer
- Carpet with 9/16th inch pad in living, dining, den & family rooms
- 7 1/4 in wood baseboards
- 7 1/4 inch crown molding in all rooms with 2 piece crown in living & dining rooms, chair rail & shadow boxes in dining room
- Stairs with oak treads
- Telephone outlets
- Thermostat on each floor where applicable
- 9' ceilings
- Cable, internet & USB outlets in kitchen, bedrooms, living/family and loft
- Rapid recovery 80-gallon gas hot water heater
- Double hung, vinyl tilt-in windows with sills and screens
- Dual zone natural gas heat pump
- Ceramic tile bathroom floors
- Ceramic tile tub
- Glass enclosed shower
- 42" cabinets
- Engineered steel reinforced concrete foundation
- Engineered floor & Roof trusses
- Composite Trex decking
- Hardy Plank concrete board siding
- TYVEC house wrap